Components : LF : 1 x 15” (38 cm) 6 Ohm driver ; HF : 1 x 2” throat, 3” titanium diaphragm, driver + Low Distortion, Constant Directivity Asymmetrical Dispersion Horn.
- Height x Width x Depth 675 x 434 x 368 mm (26.63 “x 17.13”x 14.5”)
- Weight : 29 kg (64 lbs)
- Connectors : 3 x NL4MP SPEAKON 4 pole; Passive In Passive Loop Thru, Active In
- Construction : Baltic Birch Ply finished with textured, polyurethane black coating
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS PS15 with PS15 TDController MkII
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz - 18 kHz ±3dB (30 Hz - 19 kHz ±3dB with LS1200 Subwoofer)
- Usable Range @-6dB : 47 Hz - 18 kHz (29 Hz - 18 kHz with LS1200 Subwoofer)
- Sensitivity 1W @ 1m : 102 dB SPL Nominal - 99 dB SPL Wideband
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m : 131 to 134 dB Peak (for 550 to 1200 W RMS Amp.)
- HF Dispersion : 50° to 100° Hor. x 55° Vert. Rotatable Horn, 4 positions
- Directivity : Q & DI [c] Q : 16 Nominal DI : 12 dB Nominal ( f > 1.5 kHz )
- Crossover Frequencies : 900 Hz Passive or Active (internally switchable)
- Nominal Impedance Passive: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers : 550 to 1200 Watts into 8 Ohms for 1 x PS15 ; 1000 to 1800 Watts into 4 Ohms for 2 x PS15 per channel
- The PS15 Loudspeaker must be used with a Nexo Controller (PS15 TD MkII analogue or NX241 digital). Use without a properly connected Controller will result in poor sound quality and may damage the components.
- After removing the quick-release front grille, the HF Horn can be rotated to one of 4 positions for dispersion configuration.
- The PS15 Loudspeaker can be used with or without the optional LS1200 Subwoofer. Active two-way operation with the LS1200 is included in the PS15TD MkII, or NX241.
- The PS15 is wired 2- & 2+ on Passive Input Speakon connectors, LS1200 on 1- & 1+. Loop through Speakons are present on both products. Single identical cables can thus be used to loop through combinations of Passive PS15 & LS1200 in no particular order.